Within the arsenal, visible from the main entry, it was built on stilts from 1772 to 1775.
It was used as a lookout while the enclosed bell in its bell tower and the clock was announcing the time at the beginning and at the end of work.
Visible from the main entry of the arsenal
Places Monsenergue - 83000 Toulon
Tel of the Tourism office: 04 94 18 53 00