The statue of the Genius of Navigation
This bronze statue, best known to Toulon residents as Cuverville, points its left index finger in the direction of the sea. Created by the sculptor Louis-Joseph Daumas, it was inaugurated on 1st May, 1847 in honour of King Louis-Philippe.
In front of the honorary City Hall
Harbour square - 83000 Toulon
Tel. of the Tourism Office: 04 94 18 53 00