The St-Charles chapel
This is the Chapel of the General Hospital the creation of which was ordered in 1678 by Louis XIV.
Its special features: two levels of galleries corresponding to each hospital level. Thus patients can reach services at street level. Current “House of the Chorus” a welcome area for the repeats of chorals and concerts.
For additional information http://www.ot-montpellier.fr/la-chapelle-st-charles