The narrow path leading to the Beguine convent enhances still further the intimacy of this site, which once offered refuge to eight Beguine nuns. The convent was founded in 1252 by William, Doyen of the Chapter of Anderlecht. The inner garden, with its covered well, is flanked by two rows of 14th century maisonettes.
Rue du Chapelain 8 / Kapelaanstraat 8
1070 Bruxelles (Anderlecht) / Brussel (Anderlecht)
Tel : +32 2 521 13 83
Fax : +32 2 527 12 69